Uluwatu Temple Tour
Uluwatu Temple Tour is a private tour to see breathtaking view of Uluwatu temple and sunset as the backdrop of traditional Kecak and fire dance performance.
Uluwatu Temple was founded by Empu Kuturan in around the year of 1024 , was build on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above Indian Ocean. To see the view of the temple is take away to the west from main temple location. Local people worshiped the ocean God in this temple. Uluwatu temple is one temple from 6 temples that set on the coast line of Bali which protect us very much. Some group of monkey is living around this temple where they get food from the organizer of the temple and also to be other additional attraction by the visitor. Uluwatu temple always become the most favorite temple for visitor, mostly guest visit this temple want to see the Kecak and fire dance and the amazing view of temple and sunset as the backdrop.
Kecak and Fire Dance Performance
Kecak and fire dance always perform in the evening start at 6PM, due the dance also perform fire dance which look very good in evening time. The story takes from popular Hindu epic of Ramayana. The dance perform in open air stage just on the right side on the edge of the clip, is perfect place for enjoy three things, dance, sunset and temple. The dance was perform in large group of dancer which make unique sounds “cak” and perform very well by Balinese dancer which put some humor in the dance and will make you more enjoyable to watch.
What others thing you can see while Uluwatu temple tour.
- The tour will start at 8.30 from your hotel
- Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- Pass trough Kuta area for maybe do some small shopping
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana Culture Park
- Padang Padang beach
- Blue Point Beach
- Uluwatu Temple
Uluwatu Temple Tour price:
Car Charter 45 USD /Car
- Rate are quoted per car maximum passenger 6 persons per car
- Maximum 10 hours, over hours will be charge extra cost USD 5 per hour
- Pay to driver on the end of the trip in cash
- Private AC car
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- All your personal expenses, beverages and other meals, tipping, and other things that are not indicated above.