East Of Bali
Bali Goa Lawah or Bat Cave Temple is one of favorite places of interest in Bali and it is located near of hilly bank so it is called reef of Middle hill. This cave is located in Pasinggahan countryside, Dawan sub district, Klungkung Regency, east part of Bali and about 1,5 hours from Denpasar Town. There is a nature cave dwelt by thousands of tail bat located at north side from Jeroan/center of Gua Lawah Temple . Meanwhile the main road from Klungkung to Amlapura is just in front of the temple. This cave is apposite to the beautiful beach with black sand along the coastal area.
What is other thing you can see while this tour:
- Tenganan Village
- Tirta Gangga
- Taman Ujung
Price : USD 50/pax min 2 pax
- Rate are quoted per car maximum passenger 6 persons per car
- Maximum 10 hours, over hours will be charge extra cost IDR 50K per hour
- Pay to driver on the end of the trip in cash
- Private AC car
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- All your personal expenses, beverages and other meals, tipping, and other things that are not indicated above.