Bali Besakih Temple is the biggest Hindu temple in Bali which the local people call Pura Besakih. It owns beautiful view from the top of temple area where we can see the wide nature panorama until to the ocean so that way this temple is many visited by tourists from all over the world. Besakih Temple is located in Besakih countryside, Rendang sub district, Karangasem regency, east part of the island. It is located in southwest side bevel of mount Agung, the biggest mounts in Bali. It is because pursuant to Agung Mount confidence is holiest and highest mount in Bali Island.Bali’s “mother temple”,Besakih temple, is over 900 metres up the slopes of Gunung Agung.
What is other thing you can see while this tour:
- Elepant Cave
- Coffe plantation
- Rice Field
- Kerta Gosa
Price : USD 50 per ca
- Rate are quoted per car maximum passenger 6 persons per car
- Maximum 10 hours, over hours will be charge extra cost USD 5 per hour
- Pay to driver on the end of the trip in cash
- Private AC car
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- All your personal expenses, beverages and other meals, tipping, and other things that are not indicated above.